Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok, Work In Process, Promise.

Alright,

Before you all give up on me,
I must let you know that I have been working on things,
finishing and in the process of many works.

However, I haven't scanned them in yet, my scanner is a jerk.

So.
By... tomorrow night i will have up at least 7 pieces.

Promise.

and i will leave today with a writing.


Four Chairs

A foreign land, two railings,
wooden,
warm cut...
Pine lodged behind.
Unlocked inside,
four chairs of equal height.
From five till night,
they're occupied...
while gentle friends
read each others minds,
until they laugh and call upon
the cork to pop and pour out wine.
From five till night,
four chairs of equal height,
hollow inside with pine lodged behind...
a foreign land.
They sit alone,
fastened till midnight,
filled with joy.
And with love combined,
all is right.

2 comments:

  1. Brian! That is beautiful and gentle! I LOVE it. LOVE IT. You need to have that written over one of your pieces.

    I read this aloud to Jahred, and was telling him why I love it. It's easy to get someone with an emotional poem- we can all connect to emotion, you have written about freaking chairs and it's wonderful. !!! you're so talented. i love thee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to figure out who Obsideo Corpus is :) I'm glad you are blogging & that you are reading my blog.

    Miss you like whoa; love you infinitely.

    ReplyDelete